Saturday, November 25, 2017

Field Trip to Art Center College of Design

We will meet up at the Hillside Campus of Art Center College of Design.  There is a parking lot on campus.  I am not sure if you will need to pay to park or how they handle that.  I’ve asked but I have not received a response yet.  I am going to call early Monday morning and as soon as have any additional info - I will sent another email and I will put it here on the Blog.  As you enter you will drive past the main stairway which leads to the Student Gallery.  (see big red arrow on map)   We will assemble on the stairs of the main building,  right were the Big Red Arrow in pointing.  If you get lost call my cel or phone a friend in class. 

Hillside Campus
1700 Lida Street
Pasadena, CA 91103

There is free parking in the student lot located at the end of the main road through campus.  

See you today, Monday, November 27 at Noon. 











No comments:

Post a Comment